What is Fiber Up?
The reason we name it as Fiber Up is that each sachet of Fiber Up come with high dietary fiber level which can act as a convenient fiber booster for everyone, every day!
Why we need Dietary Fiber?
- Normalize bowel movements
- Maintains bowel health
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Control blood sugar levels
- Weight management
Why we need Fiber Up?
WHO recommended the standard daily dietary fiber intake should be a total of 27g-40g fiber (equivalent to 400g of fruits or vegetables). However, this target is relatively high for Malaysian adult’s habitual daily diet which is about 13g-16g total dietary fiber (Not even achieving half of the minimum standard).
Organic Chia Seeds
- High in Omega 3 – Reduce inflammation in the colon.
- Maintain stable Blood Glucose Level
- High Fiber, Protein & Calcium
- Provide Neutral Taste
Organic Psyllium Husk
- Increase Energy – Fiber remove wastes and metabolic byproducts from a body.
- Relieve Constipation – Form bulk to stools.
- Prevent Diarrhea – Absorb excessive water.
- Reduce Diabetes – Maintain healthy Glycemic Index (GI).
- Creates Weight Loss – Increase Satiety.
Kiwi & Wheatgrass (Chlorophyll) Powder
- Act as original flavoring and coloring for Fiber Up – No artificial chemical + its super healthy!
Why Fructose & What is XOS and Isomaltose-oligosaccharides?
Fructose is often known as fruit sugar because it occurs naturally in many fruits and vegetables. Given that it’s a component of so many healthy foods, fructose may not seem like such a bad thing. Besides that, fructose is also relatively low in Glycemic Index (GI). Lower GI usually have a slow release of insulin, blood sugar and energy, but will allow us to stay full longer.
XOS and Isomaltose-oligosaccharides act as a prebiotic, selectively feeding beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli within the digestive tract.
One or two sachets per day, before having a meal.
- This product is not a substitute for a meal.
- For children below 12 years old please consult a physician before consumption.
- Diabetics are not recommended.
#LoveLife #LoveEarth #LoveOrganic #HealthyLifestyle #Affordable #Reliable #DieteryFiber #FiberBooster #Organic