Top 20 Death Cause in Malaysia
Based on World Health Ranking, Coronary Heart Disease 冠状动脉心脏疾病 is still the Top 1 Cause of Death in Malaysia out of 50 other famous diseases.
In other words, out of 10 Malaysian, there is 2.31 people die due to cardiovascular diseases and the other 7.69 are caused by other diseases, natural diseases, accident and etc.
The source from http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com
What Diseases Lead to Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)?
- High Cholesterol Level 胆固醇
- High Blood Pressure 血压高
- High Blood Sugar Level 血糖高
- How is Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) related?
If we are not taking good care of our health, it might leads to “3 Highs” (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high blood sugar level). Which may lead to Angina 心绞痛, Heart attack 心脏病 and Stroke 中风. All of these may be caused by the same problem which is Atherosclerosis 动脉硬化. This happens when arteries 动脉 become narrowed by a gradual build-up of fatty material 脂肪 within the walls.
- In time, arteries become so narrow that they can’t deliver enough oxygen-rich blood to your heart. This can cause angina (pain or discomfort in your chest).
- If a piece of the atheroma 动脉粥样 in the arteries breaks away it may cause a blood clot to form. If the blood clot blocks the coronary artery and cuts off the supply of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscle, the heart muscle may become permanently damaged. This is known as a heart attack.
- When a blood clot blocks an artery that carries blood to the brain, it can cut off the blood supply to part of the brain. This is called a stroke.
- How to Prevent?
What Increases the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease?
- Smoking 吸烟
- High blood pressure 高血液
- High blood cholesterol 高血胆固醇
- Being physically inactive 不好动
- Being overweight or obese 体重超标
- Diabetes 糖尿病
It is important to understand. Share it with your family and someone you love today!
#LoveLife #LoveEarth #LoveOrganic #HealthyLifestyle #Affordable #Reliable #WorldHeartDay #Top #Death #Disease