Suji Halwa Indian Sweet
- 200g of Love Earth Organic Wheat Suji (Semolina) Flour
- 3 Tbsp of butter
- 4 Whole Cadamoms Seeds or Vanilla Seeds
- 100g of Love Earth Organic Unrefined Dad Brown Soft
- 250ml of Milk
- Prefered amount of Love Earth Lightly Roasted Almond
- Preferred amount of Love Earth Organic Sultana or Black Raisin
- Heat the pan with butter, Put in cardamoms or vanilla seeds and add in Suji flour.
- Roast Suji on medium heat until it turn brown.
- Add in raisin and sliced almond.
- Add sugar into it and pour in milk, keep stiring until the Suji absord all the milk.
- Take it out to a plate and let cool.
- Cut into peice and serve.