Spicy Tumeric Red Lentils Patties
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Red Lentils
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbs of Love Earth Pysllium Husk
- 2 Tbs of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Tumeric Powder
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Chili Powder
- 1/4 of Diced Onion
- 1/2 of Diced Red Capsicum
- Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder & Love Earth Organic Himalaya Salt to Taste
- Love Earth Rice Bran Oil for Frying
- Add lentils and water to a sauce pan.
- Bring to the boil, cover, then turn heat to low and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together all other ingredients.
- When all the liquid has absorbed into the lentils, mash with a fork until smooth.
- Mix in with rest of the ingredients.
- Shape into patties.
- Fry in a little oil over medium heat, 2 minutes each side.
- These make an excellent addition to brekky, salads, burgers, or as a snack on their own.