Potato & Cashew Basmati Rice
- 2 tbsp LE Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp LE Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Soy Milk / Milk
- 1 cup LE Basmati Rice
- 3 Potatoes (chopped into small cubes)
- ¼ cup LE Lightly Roasted Cashew Nut
- ¼ cup LE Sultana Raisins
- A pinch of LE Seasalt
- A squeeze of Fresh Lemon Juice
- Cook Basmati Rice with 1 ½ cup of water. Set aside.
- Heat pan / wok. Pour 1 tbsp Coconut Oil over. Stir fry Potatoes until golden brown outside and soft inside. Set aside.
- Heat pan / wok. Pour 1 tbsp Coconut Oil over. Then add in Curry Powder and Soy Milk / Milk. Add in Potatoes, Basmati Rice, Cashew Nuts and Sultana then stir.
- Add in Seasalt and Lemon Juice. Ready to serve!