Pistachio & Almond Kulfi (Popsicle)
- 1 Liter of Full Cream Milk
- 1 1/2 Tin of Condensed Milk
- 4-5 Cardamom Seeds
- 200g of Full Cream
- Preferred amount of chopped Lightly Roasted Pistachio and Natural Raw Almond
- Pour the milk in a pan and add in cardamom seeds.
- Add in condensed milk and keep stirring then bring it to boil.
- Turn to low heat and reduce the milk to 3/4 or half or until it thicken enough.
- Add in full cream.
- Remove from heat and cool down before putting it into the molds.
- Freeze for overnight.