No Bleaching Agent (Sulfur)
No Pesticides and Chemical Fertilizer
Free of Hormones
Packed with B vitamins
Contain High Antiviral, Antibacterial and Anti-fungal properties
Helps with Anti-inflammation and Boosting Immune System
Fight Cancer Cells, Promotes Brain Function and Provides Vitamin D
Organic Dried Flower Shiitake Mushroom 200g
The flower shiitake mushrooms possess strong Umami, meaty flavor which makes them a popular food source in Asian dishes for hundreds of years. They're packed with B vitamins and have the power to fight cancer cells, cardiovascular disease, and obesity. Shiitake mushrooms have antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, which help in fighting infections. They contain all eight essential amino acids, along with a type of essential fatty acid called linoleic acid that helps with weight loss and building muscle. Due to its health benefits, the shiitake mushroom has been considered a medicinal mushroom in traditional herbal medicine.
100% Organic and Natural Dried Flower Shiitake Mushroom
Country of Origin:
- Helps boost the immune system
- Fights inflammation and infections
- Contains high antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Provides vitamin D for bone health and reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes and autoimmune diseases
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture
- Soak 30mins to 1 hour before cooking
How to Cook:
- Soaking: Wash and soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in filtered water for 2-5 hours (or 30mins in hot water) until it's soft. The mushrooms should double in size.
- Draining: After the mushroom is soft, drain the water and squeeze excess water.
- Cutting: Cut off the stems, as it is too hard to eat. Then slice the mushroom according to your preferred size.
Way to Cook:
- Stir Fry or Saute
- Boil as Soup