The LOVE story between Bees and Flowers (and Trees...opsss)
100% Natural (No-Colouring, Flavoring), from High quality control Bee Farm
Hand-free auto packing for PERFECT Hygiene, Quality Check! Delicious natural sweetener!
Natural Energy, Diabetes aid, Antioxidant powerhouse, wound and ulcer healer
Table spoon supplement, beverages enhancement, food boosters
Wild Honey 700g (Malaysia)
- Wild honey is sourced from Bees from the wild forest, the honey is usually collected from more than 1000 species of trees or flowers.
- The water content of honey can be different from batch to batch (As its from nature, sometimes rain might affect the thickness in the honey)
- It tastes slightly sourish or fermented taste because it only goes through the filtering process.
- But not any other chemical/boiling/additive process.
- Usual commercial honey goes through Adulteration, a processing method of honey.
- This step includes evaporate water, add in starch or sugar syrup to enhance the taste and then add in additives, to make it stable.
- We can usually see honey with a thin layer of bubbles on top (As it is really active and without any stabilizer).
- Healthy Weight Management
- Counters Pollen Allergies
- Natural Energy Source
- Antioxidant Powerhouse
- Sleep Promoter
- Wound and Ulcer Healer
- Diabetes Aid
- Natural Cough Syrup