No bleaching agent (Sulfur)
No pesticides and chemical fertilizer
Free of hormones
Low in calories but high in fiber!
Helps with anti-inflammation and boosting immune system
Commonly used for healing dry coughs, dry skin and clearing heat in the lungs
Dried White Fungus 200g
White fungus is low in calories and high in fiber. It has no sugar or starch and is packed with multiple vitamins and minerals that are essential for optimal health. White fungus has been known for its medicinal benefits in the traditional Chinese medicine. It helps in anti-inflammation, boost immune system and contains high antioxidant properties. In Chinese cuisine, it is commonly used in soups and desserts cooked for soothing purposes like nourishing the bodies, eases dry skin and chapped lips, healing dry coughs, and clearing heat in the lungs.
100% Natural Dried White Fungus
Country of Origin:
- Helps improve immune system
- Contains high antioxidant properties
- Improves skin complexion
- Soothes body form heat and dry coughs
- Nourishing the body
Tips / Storage:
Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture.
Soak 2 to 3 hours before cooking.
How to Cook White Fungus:
- Soaking: Cover the dried white fungus with water, and let it sit for 2 to 3 hours or until all of it becomes soft.
- Trimming: Trim off the bottom part, as it remains hard after soaking.
- Washing: Tear the fungus into small, petal-like pieces. Wash thoroughly and drain or pat dry.
Sweet Soup: Add in sugar, rock salt, honey or any sweeteners to cook. You may also pair with red dates, goji berries, pear, apple, papaya, lotus seeds, dried longan, and etc.
Savory Soup: Cook with chicken, ginseng or other Chinese herbs.