Lemon Cumin Chicken with Potatoes
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 Chicken Legs
- 2 Tbs of Love Earth Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 of Lemon Zest
- 2 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Cumin Seeds
- 1 Tsp of Paprika
- A pinch of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt and Love Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder for taste
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Chop potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Mix coconut oil, zest, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper together.
- Pour half over potatoes and toss until evenly covered. Place in the oven to roast for 15 minutes.
- Coat the chicken in remaining oil/herb mixture.
- After 15 minutes place chicken in the oven with the potatos and cook for a further 20 minutes. Or until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are crispy.