Honey Garlic Salmon
- Salmon (Cut into 2-3 strips)
- Love Earth Himalayan salt
- Love Earth black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons Love Earth honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar/ lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lemon (sliced into wedges)
- Season the surface of the salmon with black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. Then set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together.
- Stir the mixture to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half done.
- Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
- Serve and enjoy!
*Picture source from Rasa Malaysia