Easy Deep Fried Cauliflower
- 1 Head of Cauliflower (Cut into bite size)
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1 Tbsp of Milk
- 1/2 Tsp of Love Earth Himalaya Rock Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup of Love Earth All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Love Earth Cumin Seeds (Grind)
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Curry Powder
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Black Pepper Powder
- Suitable amount of Love Earth Cooking Coconut Oil
- Station 1 (Wet Station)
- Mix beaten egg, milk and salt in a bowl
- Station 2 (Dried Station)
- Mix flour, cumin, curry powder and black pepper powder
- Coat cauliflower with egg mixture in Station 1 then place into flour mixture Station 2.
- Fry the cauliflower about 4-6 minute with golden brown and you are ready to enjoy.