Dried Fruit Chikki – Diwali Special
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Natural Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Natural Raw Almond
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Organic Black Raisins
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Lightly Roasted Pistachios
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Natural Raw Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp of Dried Dates
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 300 Gms of Love Earth Unrefined Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of Water
- 2 Green Cardamoms Crushed
- 1 Black Cardamom Crushed
- Roast the almonds and leave to cool.
- Heat a big kadhai or pan and add water.
- Now add sugar. Mix well and keep stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add crushed cardamoms and stir continuously.
- When you get a string from the sugar add in the nuts and raisins. Stir constantly for the proper distribution of nuts in whole pan.
- Grease a big baking tray with the butter. Spread the hot mixture on a greased tray.
- Spread evenly to make equally shaped vara. Leave to cool down completely until become crispy and perfect u or in the pieces as much as you want.
- Store in air tight container and enjoy as and when you want.