Crunchy Rainbow Fries with MSG Free Seasoning or Dips
- 1 Purple Japanese Sweet Potato
- 1 Orange Japanese Sweet Potato
- 1 Yellow Japanese Sweet Potato
- Pinch of Mushroom or Aloe Vera Seasoning to replace salt and pepper for taste
- 1-2 Tbs of Rice Bran Oil
- Cuts all the potatoes into a julienne or slice cut.
- Bring it to boil for around 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pat dry as much as possible with a clean blanket or kitchen paper.
- Season an adequate amount of Mushroom or Aloe Vera seasoning on top and a drizzle of rice bran oil and make sure it cover all the potato evenly. (Oil is optional)
- Bake in over at 180° for 40 minutes.