Chocolate Cherry Bliss Ball
- 8 Dates
- 2 Tbs of Warm Water
- 1/2 Cup of Natural Almond or Lightly Roasted Almond
- 1/2 Cup of Natural Cashew Nut or Lightly Roasted Cashew Nut
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Love Earth Organic Dried Cherry
- Blend almonds and cashews until fine, move to a bowl and set aside.
- Blend dates with warm water into a paste.
- Then add back the nuts, cacao powder and cherries. Blend until the mix all comes together. It should form a shine ball in your food processor.
- Roll mixture into individual balls. And place in the fridge or freezer to firm. **optional – Roll balls in desiccated coconut.