5 Raw Foods for Breakfast to Lose Weight
Author: Love Earth Date Posted:28 May 2018
Do you know breakfast is the most important meal in the day? Healthy lifestyle starts with having breakfast! BREAKFAST IS A MUST! But, it does not mean eating anything you like. If you are starting your day with carbohydrate, you will feel drowsy and weak whole day. Let me share some raw food and simple recipes to start your day!
Nuts and dried fruits contain natural value of various nutrients because it’s natural and produced with the help of environment. No pesticides or flavoring. Both contains healthy fat, high in protein (taking high protein more than carbo can reduce weight), reduce tummy (prevent spikes of blood sugar), satisfying (Contain high fiber that prevent fats to reach intestinal wall). Eating 5 almonds per day can keep you energized one whole day.
Chocolate Cherry Bliss Ball - Cooking Instruction: (Full Recipe)
Blend dates with warm water into a paste, then add back the nuts, cacao powder and cherries.
Blend until the mix all comes together. It should form a shiny ball in your food processor.
Roll mix into individual balls. And place in the fridge or freezer to firm.
***Optional - roll balls in coconut flakes.
Weight management is much easier if the insulin and blood sugar levels are stable. It can be even more effective if the digestive system is working well. Studies have shown that including a scoop of cinnamon in your daily diet can help you lose weight. It will be more effective if you take it early morning for breakfast. The cinnamon will increase the insulin level, will reduce appetite, speed up digestive process and minimize the appearance of cellulite.
Cinnamon Cashew Milk - Cooking Instruction: (Full Recipe)
- Soak cashews overnight.
- Rinse and drain. Then add to high powder blender with water, dates, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
- Blend on high speed until very smooth.
- Strain through a nut bag and sieve. (Can use a good quality chux cloth in a sieve too)
- Squeeze all excess liquid and store in in the fridge for 3 - 4 days.
Pick up a bag of hemp seeds if you want to drop few pounds in a week. A three-tablespoon serving of raw hemp hearts offers a whopping 10 grams of protein. Protein helps to keep energy and blood-sugar levels stable, which will help in preventing cravings for high-calorie treats. Since a couple hours between meals tends to be a common crash time, adding hemp hearts to your oatmeal or cereal for breakfast, can keep you energized until your next meal, which curbs mindless snacking.
Pistachio + Cashew + Hemp Butter - Cooking Instruction: (Full Recipe)
- Blend pistachios, cashews, and hemp seeds together in a food processor on high speed until smooth.
- Add coconut oil if the butter is too dry.
- You may need to stop the blender a few times to scrape down the sides. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or in the cupboard.
***This nut butter is amazing as an addition to oats, or toast for your breakfast.
The best replacement for caffeine! Caffeine will stimulate our mind and make us hyper and energized to the point we may even feel jittery. Moringa on the other hand will increase your focus and concentration levels. High antioxidants in it too help in weight loss too!
Moringa Powder Honey Milk - Cooking Instruction: (Full Recipe)
- Mix Moringa Leaf Powder with water and freeze in the ice-tray for more than 1 hour.
- Pour the honey into a cup to create the first layer.
- Then slowly pour in any milk.
- Mix in chia seeds.
- Add in Moringa Leaf Powder ice cube.
- Ready to become a healthy hipster.
Millet has 6 times more fiber than wheat making it an ideal weight loss raw food! The fiber will help maintain satiety and improves digestive system. It helps with fat metabolism, body tissue repair and creating energy. It also promotes proper excretion and neutralizing enzymatic activity in certain organs.
Creamy Millet Porridge - Cooking Instruction: (Full Recipe)
- In a sauce pan, Bring millet, water, and milk to a boil.
- Turn heat to low, cover, and leave to absorb all the liquid (about 20 minutes)
- Stir 3 minutes once.
- Add sweetener.
- Serve in 2 bowls with your favorite toppings. Add extra milk and sweetener if desired.
- Topped with Hemp seeds, strawberries, Almond Toffee Bites Granola