Vegetarien Mee Hailam with Baby Noodle
Author: Yazira Date Posted:1 August 2018
1 Tbsp of Love Earth Rice Bran Oil
1 Bundle of Love Earth Organic Baby Noodle
1/4 Cup of Shredded Carrot
1 Tbsp of Oyster Sause
1 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sause
1 Minced Garlic
1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Potato Starch (Diluted in 1/4 Cup of Water)
- Cook noodle as per instrucion on the box.
- In a wok or skillet, saute garlic in oil until fragrant.
- Optional: If you have meat, cook the meat in this step with garlic oil.
- Once mean is done, add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and diluted potato starch. Let the liquid boil.
- Then add carrots until it's soft and the liquid is thickened up to you preference. Add water if too thick, or add diluted potato starch if too watery.
- Lastly, add drained noodle into sauce and mix well.