Sweet Potato, Cranberry, Walnut, Quinoa Stuffing Side Dish
Author: Danica Date Posted:14 December 2017
- Soak cranberries in water or apple juice to soften.
- In a saucepan bring quinoa and vegetable stock to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Dice sweet potato small. And boil in water for 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
- Heat a little oil in a pan.
- Cook onion and sweet potato until onion is translucent. Add quinoa, celery, cranberries, and walnuts. Mix until combined and heated through.
**Serve hot or cold.