Suji Halwa Indian Sweet
Author: Poonam Date Posted:16 May 2018
3 Tbsp of butter
4 Whole Cadamoms Seeds or Vanilla Seeds
250ml of Milk
Prefered amount of Love Earth Lightly Roasted Almond
- Heat the pan with butter, Put in cardamoms or vanilla seeds and add in Suji flour.
- Roast Suji on medium heat until it turn brown.
- Add in raisin and sliced almond.
- Add sugar into it and pour in milk, keep stiring until the Suji absord all the milk.
- Take it out to a plate and let cool.
- Cut into peice and serve.