Lemon Cumin Chicken with Potatoes
Author: Danica Date Posted:7 December 2017
For 2 Serving
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- Chop potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Mix coconut oil, zest, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper together.
- Pour half over potatoes and toss until evenly covered. Place in the oven to roast for 15 minutes.
- Coat the chicken in remaining oil/herb mixture.
- After 15 minutes place chicken in the oven with the potatos and cook for a further 20 minutes. Or until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are crispy.