Author: Danica Date Posted:27 June 2018
1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Coconut Sugar
4 Tbsp of Love Earth Organic Coconut Syrup
2 Tsp of Baking Soda
- Melt coconut sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat, stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved (Around 10 minutes)
- Bring mixture to a boil for 1 minutes then remocve from heat.
- Stir in shifted baking soda until just combined and mixture haf fluffed up. Be carefull not to over mix.
- Pout into lined loaf pan and leave on the counter to set at room temperature
- Pop into the fridge over night.