Homemade Bombay Mix Pop Corn (Gluten Free )
Author: Danica Date Posted:26 October 2017
- 1 Cup of Love Earth Organic Chickpea
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Peas
- 1 Cup of Organic Pop Corn
- 1/4 Cup of Natural Raw Ccashew Nut
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Tumeric Powder
- 1 Tsp of Love Earth Organic Curry Powder
- 1 Tsp of Garam Masala (5 Spice Powder)
- 2 Tsp of Love Earth Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp of Love Earth Himalayan Rock Salt
- Soak chickpeas overnight, boil for 20 minutes allow to cool and dry.
- Defrost peas on kitchen towel and pat dry.
- In a bowl mix together chickpeas, peas, cashews, coconut oil, spices, and salt.
- Bake in the oven at 180° for 25 minutes. Or until golden and crispy. Check the cashews as they may cook faster!!
- Add cooked ingredient into a bowl and mix thoroughly with tumeric powder, curry powder, garam masala and himalaya salt.
**Store in an airtight container.