Date Posted:8 February 2018
- 1/2 Cup of Soy Milk or Almond Milk
- 3 Tsp of Vegetable Oil
- 100g of Chocolate Chip
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Spray or spread a little bit of oil in the loaf tin.
- Mix all the ingredient (except for the chocolate chips) in a food blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips in the mix and stir it in with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture in a loaf tin. Top them off with some extra chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 30-35 minutes.