Eggless Buckwheat Butter Honey Glaze Lava Cake
Author: Poonam Date Posted:13 June 2018
450g of Butter
1tsp of Baking Powder
1cup of Love Earth Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or Vegetable Oil
For the glaze:
80g of butter
30ml of Love Earth Organic Coconut Syrup
- Pre-heat the oven. In a bowl put the butter and sugar and mix with cake mixer. Then slowly add in the cup of oil.
- In another bowl, mix both flow together with baking powder. Now slowly pour it into the butter oil and sugar mix and mix unitl it form a soft texture.
- Butter the miffin tray and pour the mixture in. Bake at 180C for 30min.
- For the glaze, heat up the butter and add in syrup. Let it boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Once cup cake are ready and still hot, pour the butter syrup glaze on top with a spoon.
- Cool down and enjoy.