Non-GMO Corn Meal
Good source of Vitamin B6 % Folate, Low Fat & Cholesterol Free
Controls Hypertension & Diabetes
Great accompany for other foods, Rice/Porridge, Baking
KKM Mesti certified, Jakim Halal certified
- Is a good source of niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folate, and vitamins B-6, E, and K.
- It contains 18 amino acids and valuable minerals.
- Safe cooking ingredient for those suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance, according to Colorado State University helps fill your stomach after a meal to keep you feeling satisfied and it helps soften your stool to prevent constipation helps drive your metabolism by activating enzymes required for energy production, contribute to brain function -- it activates enzymes that you need make neurotransmitters, chemicals your brain cells rely on for communication.
- Help activate or inactivate enzymes, so getting enough phosphorus also supports healthy enzyme function.
Tips / Usage:
Store in a dry, cool sealed container and place.
- Use cornmeal in place of wheat flour in your baked foods.. finely ground cornmeal yields baked goods with a smoother texture, while coarsely ground cornmeal provides a crunchier texture.
- Use cornbread in sandwiches, as a side to healthy chili or soup, or use corn tortillas as an alternative to wheat tortillas for tacos or fajitas.
- Alternatively, cook coarsely ground cornmeal in milk for a hot breakfast.
What's in the box