Organic Tri-Quinoa 2kg
100% Organic White Quinoa
100% Organic Brown Quinoa
100% Organic Black Quinoa
Quinoa is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including protein, dietary fiber, sodium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, folate, copper, iron, thiamine, Vitamin E, zinc, riboflavin, potassium and selenium. Because of their high nutrient density, quinoa is very good for weight loss/diet, nutritious gluten free alternative, support a healthy heart, fights free radicals in body, high disease fighting antioxidants, keep guts healthy, support bone health and reduce diabetes risk.
- Dietary Fiber- Helps improve our heart health, makes us feel full, helps with digestion and detoxification.
- Protein- Regulation for body’s tissues and organs
- Sodium- Helps in normal nerve and muscle function
- Manganese- Fights damaged blood sugar
- Magnesium- Supports healthy immune system and keeps bone strong
- Phosphorus- Growth and repair body cells and tissues.
- Folate- Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA
- Copper- High in metabolism and improve connective tissue
- Iron- Helps in blood production
- Thiamine- Helps our bodies use energy from foods and is vital for cellular functions (High metabolism)
- Vitamin E- Act as antioxidant
- Zinc- Helps in normal nerve and muscle function
- Riboflavin- Maintaining healthy blood cells and boost energy levels
- Potassium- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Selenium- Defend against free radical damage, inflammation, autoimmune and prevent thyroid disease.
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
-Replacement of White Rice
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Love Earth Organic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.