Organic Hulled Buckwheat 2kg
Buckwheat is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including protein, dietary fiber, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, folate, iron, Vitamin B6 pantothenic acid, zinc and niacin. Because of their high nutrient density, buckwheat boost heart health, decrease cholesterol level, lower diabetes risk, aid for weight loss and good for digestive system.
- Protein- Regulation for body’s tissues and organs
- Dietary Fiber- Helps improve our heart health, makes us feel full, helps with digestion and detoxification.
- Manganese- Fights damaged blood sugar level
- Magnesium- Supports healthy immune system and keeps bone strong
- Phosphorus- Growth and repair body cells and tissues.
- Folate- Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA
- Zinc- Helps in normal nerve and muscle function
- Iron- Helps in blood production
- Vitamin B6- Boost energy level and liver function
- Pantothenic Acid- Improve gastrointestinal systems
- Niacin- Helps with Joint Mobility and to Treat Arthritis
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
- Buckwheat Kasha
- Buckwheat Fry
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Love Earth Organic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.