Organic Golden Flaxseed 2kg
100% Organic Golden Flaxseed
Flaxseed is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including protein, dietary fiber, manganese, thiamine, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, Vitamin B6, folate, iron, potassium, zinc and selenium. Because of their high nutrient density, flaxseed helps make skin and hair healthy, helps lower cholesterol, high in antioxidant, support digestive health, help for weight loss and helps decrease menopausal and hormonal.
Calcium- Keep bones and teeth strong, key roles in cell signaling, blood clotting, muscle contract and nerve function.
- Iron- Helps in blood production
- Magnesium- Fights and Damages Diabetes
- Protein- Regulation for body’s tissues and organs
- Phosphorus- Growth and repair body cells and tissues.
- Zinc- Helps in normal nerve and muscle function
- Copper- Important for the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells and carry out many
enzyme reactions and to maintain the health of connective tissue.
- Manganese- Help in formation of bone mass and helps balance hormones naturally
- Dietary Fiber- Helps in digestive system
- Thiamine- Helps our bodies use energy from foods and is vital for cellular functions (High
- Vitamin B6- Maintain blood sugar level, reduce brain fog, boost energy level and support the absorption of important nutrients
- Folate- Synthesis and repair DNA and RNA
- Potassium- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Selenium- Reduce free radical damage, inflammation, reduce autoimmune and helps for thyroid disease
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
Suggestion Recipe- Cooking/Energy ball/ Dessert Toppings/ Cake/Biscuits/ Oats
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Love Earth Organic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.