Natural Cranberry 2kg
Ingredients (Country of Origin)
100% Natural Cranberry (Canada)
Cranberry is a high source of nutrients including minerals, vitamins and fibers including dietary fiber, Vitamin C, manganese, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, potassium and copper. It is also rich in phytonutrients including anthocyanins, quercetin, benzoic acid and epicatechins. Because of their high nutrient density, cranberry prevents and treats urinary tract infections, decrease inflammation, may help to prevent cancer, improves immune function, benefits the digestive tract and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Potassium- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Dietary Fiber- Helps in digestive system
- Vitamin C- Needed for growth and repair of tissues in all part of body.
- Vitamin E- Act as antioxidant
- Vitamin K- Good in blood clotting and nervous
- Vitamin B6- Maintaining healthy blood cells, helping to boost energy levels, facilitating in a healthy metabolism, preventing free radical damage, contributing to growth, protecting skin and eye health.
- Pantothenic Acid- Improve gastrointestinal systems
- Manganese- Help to prevent osteoporosis and inflammation
- Copper- Help for production of hemoglobin and red blood cells
- Anthocyanins- Ability to destroy free radicals in the body
- Quercetin- Reduce allergies and improve join pain
- Benzoic Acid- Reduce the risk of infection and can kill bacteria naturally
- Epicatechins- Reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease
Keep in cool and dry places.
Away from direct sunlight
Refrigerate unused portion
Due to natural variations colors, textures may differ from batch to batch
Estimated 1 year
Consume within 3 months after opening
Ready to Eat/Energy ball/ Dessert Toppings/ Cake/Biscuits/ Oats
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Love Earth Organic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.